At first, we bought all the ingredients we use to produce our variety from various suppliers. Through our course though, setting a goal to have a stable exquisite quality, that meets our customers needs we created our own workshop, having the latest production and health care methods.
Special Quality of Products:
We always use fresh Greek ingredients and, as a result, our products are conservatives and additives free.
Duration: due to the fact that our products have no conservatives or additives, their duration time is short (depending on how long home made food can last) – much less than the duration of the standardized products.
Variety we produce:
1. Melitzanosalata (Eggplant Salad)
2. Rosiki (Russian salad - Mayonnaise salad)
3. Taramosalata (Cod Roe Dip)
4. Tuna Salad with spagetti
5. Yalantzi dolmas (rice-stuffed grape-leaves)
6. Lahanodolmas (cabbage leaf dolma)
7. Stuffed peppers
8. Fried eggplant with tomato sauce
9. Eggplant Imam Bayildi (Braised Eggplant with Tomatoes)
10. Pastourmadopitakia - Small pastourmas (a sort of spicy ham) pies
11. Soutzoukopitakia - Small sujuk (a kind of sausage) pies
12. Loukanikopitakia – Small sausage pies
13. Tiropitakia – Small cheese pies
14. Manti dumplings which consist of a spiced meat mixture, usually lamb or ground beef, in a dough wrapper.
15. Taboule (a Mediterranean wheat salad dish)
16. Ezme Salatasi (spicy tomato salad)
17. Hummus (Chickpea Dip)
18. Baked vegetables with balsamic vinegar
19. Tirokafteri (spicy cheese dip)
20. German potato salad
21. Tzatziki (yogurt dip with grated cucumber and garlic)
22. Skordalia (garlic and potato dip)